ARLON cellular silicone ranges from close cell sponge to open cell foam, with a unique capability of manufacturing cellular silicone in continuous rolls. Silicone sponge is an excellent material for gasketing applications that require a soft compressible material. Open cell silicone foam is designed to be used in applications where a light weight, easy to compress material is desired.
- Available in a variety of densities and thicknesses
- Meets many different specifications, including AMS3195
- Available with pressure sensitive adhesive
- Extreme Temperature Resistance
- Excellent for applications that require soft, compressible material
- Provides protection against wind driven rain and fire
- Available in non-toxic, non-flammable grades
View current applications of this product.