Rogers Corporation is committed to providing quality products. We uphold our product quality and safety standards through continuous monitoring and improvement, accurate record keeping and reporting, candid identification of errors and swift corrective action.
What is expected of you?
- Utilize good manufacturing practices designed to protect the quality and promote the safety of our products and our employees.
- Institute monitoring and surveillance to maintain high levels of quality and safety in the products that we produce and sell.
- Report to your supervisor any product quality or safety concerns of which you become aware.
- Be aware of and comply with all quality control processes relating to your area of the business.
- Comply with all company policies and all relevant regulations regarding the handling of substances that have the potential for abuse and misuse and, where within the scope of your responsibilities, prevent the inappropriate use of these substances.
- Promptly notify a supervisor of any suspected violations of our quality or safety standards.