With a low dielectric constant (Dk) and dissipation factor, XtremeSpeed RO1200 materials provide outstanding signal integrity, reduced signal skew and reduced cross-talk. Combined with superior thermal/mechanical performance, low CTE and a halogen free UL 94 V-0 rating, XtremeSpeed RO1200 materials are well suited for the most demanding high layer count applications.
- Low Dk
- Max dissipation factor of .0017 (Laminate) and .0012 (Bondply) at 10GHz
- Low CTE, Decomposition Temperature (Td) of 500°C TGA
- Low profile rolled copper cladding on laminates
- Spread glass reinforced laminates for improved rigidity and ease of handling
- Unreinforced bondply enables best-in-class electrical performance
- Halogen free
- Outstanding signal integrity (SI)
- Excellent thermal/mechanical performance characteristics
- Lead-free process compatible
- Reduced signal skew
- Ideal for high layer count structures
View current applications of this product line.